HEALTHY HABITS FOR YOUR LITTLE ONES: A HAPPY CUBS STUDY
A healthy routine is what your tots need at their tender age. This doesn’t need to be totally rigid since that limits them and makes things mundane but there are certain habits which you need to expose them to. Here are some of those healthy habits which your little ones need to have:
- Diet that spells ‘great health’: Kids at this age love to nibble on those knick-knacks that get their taste buds going but they also need to indulge in a greater share of fruits and veggies that promise nutrition. Show them different kinds of these fruits and veggies while explaining the benefits of each. Popeye for Spinach is a great place to start.
- Brushing twice without compromise: Oral hygiene is quintessential, isn’t it? Brushing teeth shouldn’t just happen once but twice a day. The latter before going to bed. Starting this habit at a young age ensures that their oral health is top-notch.
- Early to bed, early to rise: Kids love watching TV post dinner but set a time where they need to hit the cot without tantrums. Making sure that your kids start sleeping early between 8:30 and 9:00 PM ensures that they get up without a fuss.
- Play time: Kids need to spend a great deal of time outdoors. Physical games and activity ensure that your kids get their fair share of exercise and fitness. These activities also help your kids remain positive at the psychological level since they work as ‘feel-good’ factors.
- Keeping things neat and tidy: From their bedroom to the main hall, kids need to clean up whenever they leave a pile of toys or wrappers lying around. This helps kindle a sense of responsibility.
- Personal care: Bathing twice a day, wearing clean clothes etc. are perhaps the most important of all. This ensures that their tender skin is germ-free from all the time spent at school and outdoors.
Looking for a place where your little ones can learn, bloom, and grow? Reach out to us at Happy Cubs today!